Version 4 - New
|Booklet printing - ClickBook Software For Macintosh What's New
Enhanced Document Support
- Predefined Watermarks: Draft, Final, Confidential,etc..
- Create your own watermarkswith text and graphic elements.
Improved Layout Capabilities
- View/Print protected PDFs (requires you to provide an unlocking password.)
- Page Manager: Select and rearrange pages prior to printing.
Improved Printer Setup
- Page Margins: Set the absolute printable area of your paper.
- Subbooklets: Print folded books in sections for Perfect Binding and easier folding
- Apply Watermark: Create virtual Stationary
- 34 additional layotus
- Choose from hardware or software duplexing, or print single-sided layouts only.
- PDF Workflow Support: Send your ClickBook-processed document(s) to other applications
- Printer Presets: Savecollections of setting (borders, ColorSync, paper trays, etc...)
- Drag/Drop support for adding png, tiff, jpeg images to your jobs list.
- Custom Pages: Combine test and images to create your own pages. Useful for title pages and chapter dividers.
- Universal Binary.
Version 3.0.5 - January 20, 2005
- Rename button to rename a layout in the Layouts window now updates the layout name in the popup menu on the main window.
- Layouts window, the Layout description was not being updated when a description was not
- Fixed a problem where ClickBook could crash when opening the Layouts window. This occurred
mostly in OS 10.2.x.
- Added two HP LaserJet printers to the Easy Setup list.
- Fixed a problem introduced into 3.01, where an error -30879 could be returned when printing.
- Fixed a problem where using the Page Setup menu item to change the currently selected Layout
(specifically, the Layout's name) would lead to a crash.
- Added an "upgrade detection" feature to automatically repoint the "Open PDF with ClickBook" alias
to the new version.
Version 3.0.0 - December 2004
- Major release - OS X Support.
- New Layouts - over 30 new layouts to choose from.
- Layout Descriptions - displays a short explanation for the selected Layout at the bottom of the Layouts.
- Import/Export Layouts from other platforms.
- Choose Metric or US units. New and improved interface.
- Printer Setup Wizard - simple process to setup printers to work with ClickBook.
- Avery Labels - addition of Avery's top label formats.
- PDF document support - save as PDF or print as PDF.