Task Manager Server Software, CheckList for Windows|
Checklist Server is an invaluable management tool that allows users of Checklist to publish task lists so that colleagues can review and even add to them.
Task Management meets Instant Messaging--Checklist Server allows you to publish ‘task trees’ across the internet or corporate intranet so multiple users can share information and stay on top of project priorities. Managers can assign tasks to their team and keep abreast of progress as completed items are checked off the list.
- Assign tasks and monitor progress across the internet .
- Share files among colleagues, clients, family and friends.
- Notify the team when a task has been completed.
- See who’s working on what – keep an eye on what is on everyone’s plate so that task loads can be delegated fairly.
- Be aware when project milestones are met, in real-time.
- Eliminate the need for constant follow-up and status checks – simply assign a task and be notified when it has been completed.
- Each team member can work on their task lists offline - updated version is published the next time you go online.
- Built-in web server allows people to view checklists even if they don’t own the client software.
CheckList Server for Windows
2+ CheckList client versions must be purchased with Server.
|Free CheckList Server Trial for Windows
Volume pricing available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-403-0925, ext. 0 to speak with a representative.
Purchase it today, download, and begin using it today.
Company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.